The CQAB was devised and designed as a research and innovation centre to promote the collaboration between the University and the Business sector, and provide researchers with additional infrastructures to the existing ones, and in order to develop industry oriented research. The personnel structure and staff of the CQAB was designed with this vision.
1. To carry out collaborative research and development projects between public and private entities, fostering business innovation through technology and knowledge transfer.
2. To carry out technological services for public companies and agents, providing a high specialization to entities who externalize this kind of services.
3. To give masters and courses for graduates and postgraduates who develop their activity in the public and prívate sector.
4. To train high qualified personnel according to the employment demand/market in the fields of Fine Chemicals and related areas, and provide work-experience contracts for UAH alumni.
5. The implementation of management system certification that provides security, environmental quality in processes and customer confidence