In order to achieve the highest levels of health and safety for our workers, the Directorate of the Center for Applied Chemistry and Biotechnology (CQAB) establishes the following principles:
- Continuously improve our processes and working conditions so that no task is carried out without the proper safety measures to guarantee the adequate protection of workers.
- Comply with the applicable legal requirements and other requirements that the company subscribes in terms of occupational risk prevention.
- Our employees and subcontracted personnel will be aware of the occupational risk prevention policy and will be trained accordingly.
- Inform and train workers on the risks inherent to their work, as well as on the means and measures to adopt for their prevention.
- Respond to any demand for information on occupational risk prevention by any interested party who requests it and make our commitment public through this policy.
- Promote and establish the necessary means so that reports of deficiencies and/or suggestions for improvement are analyzed and, if possible, applied.
- To achieve the objectives set, the CQAB Management assumes the responsibility of establishing an Occupational Risk Prevention Management System based on the UNE EN ISO 45001 and carrying out self-controls.
The principles of this policy will be used as a reference framework for the establishment and periodic review of objectives and goals.
The Management requires all personnel to comply, responsibly and positively, with the principles established herein, in the performance of their activities, all participating in the achievement of the objectives.