The CQBA has a wide experience in the development of projects linked to R&D and the optimization of new materials, specially polymers. For this purpose, the CQAB counts with the collaboration of a team of experts from different fields. The pojects carried out over the last 10 years are the following:
- Design, synthesis and study of adhesive properties.
- Design and optimization of asphalt mixtures.
- Design and study of final formulations for polymeric materials.
- Study of enthalpies and polymerization reaction in mass and homogeneous phase.
- Synthesis and reaction of organ metallic compounds by catalytic applications.
- Organic ligand synthesis with agrochemical applications.
- Curing studies of resin by DSC and polymer analysis by DSC and GPC.