The Management of the Center for Applied Chemistry and Biotechnology (CQAB) of the University of Alcalá (UAH), aware of the demands of the synthesis of organic compounds, the development and validation of analytical methods, and the analysis in the chemical-pharmaceutical and related, is responsible for and undertakes to establish a Quality Management System (QMS) based on the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 that complements the application of the principles of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) established in Directive 2004/10/ EC.
Address the needs and demands of internal users and external clients, such as a UAH Research Support Center.
Properly manage the available human resources and equipment.
Improve the visibility of the CQAB and position it competitively in the market to achieve an increase in public bidding projects and University-Enterprise contracts through the art. 83 of the LOU by obtaining the GLP certification.
Declaration of Principles
Understand and meet the needs and expectations of internal users and external clients.
- Comply with the legislative and regulatory requirements applicable to the CQAB.
- Manage and continuously improve the QMS through review and improvement of its processes.
- Make staff aware of the importance of the implementation and maintenance of GLP and the improvement of the QMS.
- Strengthen the human factor through communication, participation and teamwork.
- Guarantee the technical and human resources necessary for the adequate development of the activities.
- Guarantee the impartiality, independence, integrity, training and technical competence of the members of the Center.
This policy involves all levels of the organization. For its knowledge, understanding and implementation by the staff and the corresponding interested parties, it is available on the Center's website (http://www.cqab.eu/index.php/es/